The starter kits I am currently planning on reviewing (in no particular order) are:
- Arduino - The Arduino Starter Kit
- Makershed -
- Getting Started with Arduino Kit v3.0
- Ultimate Arduino Microcontroller Pack
- Microcontroller Quick Launch Pack
- Seeedstudio - ARDX - The starter kit for Arduino
- Sparkfun - Sparkfun Inventors Kit v3.1
- ARDX - v1.3 Experimentation Kit for Arduino
- Starter Pack for Arduino
- Budget Pack for Arduino
- Fritzing - Creator Kit, available in America from www.seeedstudio.com.(Note: I originally dismissed this kit thinking it was childish, but after giving the Fritzing Creator Kit a second look I decided it deserves a spot on the review list.)
- Uno R3 Inventor Kit with Joystick
- Uno R3 Starter Kit
- 101 Basic Starter Kit
- 201 Arduino Basics Starter Kit
- Arduino Basics Companion Kit
- Sunfounder (ebay) Various flavors of kits (with and without SunFounder branded Arduino)
- Sintron (ebay) - Various flavors of kits.
12. Assembling your own. With some thoughts on whether to purchase an Arduino branded board, a domestic clone, or clone from Asia??
If you know of any other kits out there that you think should be on the list please let me know.
Projects in Progress:
Picking an Arduino Starter Kit for Newbies (5% completed)
Mailbox Notifier (25% completed)